Re: [jasspa] Development Release Posted

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2003
      Rick Owen wrote:
      > Thanks. I'd build it myself but the machine to which I have access has had all development tools
      > removed.

      Rick,

      A HP-UX 11.xx dev version is now on www.jasspa.com

      There are also .depot files for HP-UX

    • Rick Owen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2003
        Thanks very much.

        Rick.

        --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
        > Rick Owen wrote:
        > > Thanks. I'd build it myself but the machine to which I have access has had all development
        > tools
        > > removed.
        > >

        > Rick,
        >
        > A HP-UX 11.xx dev version is now on www.jasspa.com
        >
        > There are also .depot files for HP-UX

        =====
        "A cautious political hack whose only strength is selling out to unions and trial lawyers, Gov. Gray Davis is Bill Clinton without the conscience, Al Gore without the charm." --Rich Lowry
        "Right now, being Gray Davis is like owning a cemetery, you've got a lot of people under you but nobody's listening." --Argus Hamilton