Re: [jasspa] Development Release Posted

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 2003
      Rick Owen wrote:
      > Jon,
      >
      > I'm babysitting a very active two-year-old granddaughter, so I don't have time at the moment to
      > check, but if you will put (if there isn't already one) an hp-ux binary on the experimental page I
      > will be happy to test it. I use jasspa-me exclusively on the hp-ux system at work.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rick.

      Hi Rick,

      I do not have access to a HP-UX machine at the moment
      so I cannot post one. I'll try and get Steve to build
      it if he is not on holiday and forward an image.

      Note that this is not an official release, but had to
      post a binary to fix some Linux problems - hence
      why this has appeared now.

    • Rick Owen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9, 2003
        Hi Jon,
        --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
        > Hi Rick,
        >
        > I do not have access to a HP-UX machine at the moment
        > so I cannot post one. I'll try and get Steve to build
        > it if he is not on holiday and forward an image.

        Thanks. I'd build it myself but the machine to which I have access has had all development tools
        removed.

        > Note that this is not an official release, but had to
        > post a binary to fix some Linux problems - hence
        > why this has appeared now.

        Not a problem -- I like living in the cutting (or is it bleeding) edge of my software tools.. :)

        Thanks,
        Rick.

        =====
        "Life is hard. It's even harder if you're stupid." -- John Wayne
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 17, 2003
          Rick Owen wrote:
          > Thanks. I'd build it myself but the machine to which I have access has had all development tools
          > removed.

          Rick,

          A HP-UX 11.xx dev version is now on www.jasspa.com

          There are also .depot files for HP-UX

        • Rick Owen
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 17, 2003
            Thanks very much.

            Rick.

            --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
            > Rick Owen wrote:
            > > Thanks. I'd build it myself but the machine to which I have access has had all development
            > tools
            > > removed.
            > >

            > Rick,
            >
            > A HP-UX 11.xx dev version is now on www.jasspa.com
            >
            > There are also .depot files for HP-UX

            =====
            "A cautious political hack whose only strength is selling out to unions and trial lawyers, Gov. Gray Davis is Bill Clinton without the conscience, Al Gore without the charm." --Rich Lowry
            "Right now, being Gray Davis is like owning a cemetery, you've got a lot of people under you but nobody's listening." --Argus Hamilton