Redisign www.microemacs.de

  • Dr. Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2003
      Hello, just for your interest:

      I updated my ME-pages, there are some documentation (pdf- and
      chm-files) and some extensions for microemacs like r, js, tcl.mode.
      Comments are welcome.

      see:
      http://www.dgroth.de/

      regards,
      Detlef
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2003
        Dr. Detlef Groth wrote:
        > Hello, just for your interest:
        >
        > I updated my ME-pages, there are some documentation (pdf- and
        > chm-files) and some extensions for microemacs like r, js, tcl.mode.
        > Comments are welcome.
        >
        > see:
        > http://www.dgroth.de/
        >
        > regards,
        > Detlef

        Detlef,

        Just found your me2002 PDF documentation on your site -
        nice job, I shall be using this in future for accessing
        the documentation.

        Thanks.