Re: new install question

  • psventek
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2003
      Steven,

      > I need to understand the problem first, the mail below suggests that
      the file psventek.emf is being loaded and displayed, why?

      > If you can stop psventek.emf being automatically loaded...

      When I look into the properties window of the me32 icon on my desktop,
      it says:

      Target: "C\Program Files\JASSPA\MicroEmacs\me32.exe" -c

      On a lark, I removed the -c tag.

      When I click on the me32 icon now, MicroEmacs behaves properly; I get
      the help window.