me2002.pdf

  • Dr. Detlef Groth <dgroth@gmx.de>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
      Hello, happy new year !

      I've uploaded a new microemacs-documentationfile in pdf-format for
      people which does not have the possibility to work with chm- or
      hlp-files (like unixes).

      the link is:
      http://www.microemacs.de/me2002.pdf

      but be aware it is a 4mb download.

      Any suggestions are welcome.

      regards, Detlef
      --
      Dr. Detlef Groth
      Max-Planck-Institut
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
        Dr. Detlef Groth wrote:
        > Hello, happy new year !
        >
        > I've uploaded a new microemacs-documentationfile in pdf-format for
        > people which does not have the possibility to work with chm- or
        > hlp-files (like unixes).
        >
        > the link is:
        > http://www.microemacs.de/me2002.pdf
        >
        > but be aware it is a 4mb download.
        >
        > Any suggestions are welcome.
        >
        > regards, Detlef

        Thanks Detlef,

        A Happy New Year to yourself !

        Looks good. I must admit I am currently looking at
        docBook (SGML) as a better 'source' for the documentation,
        using jade (and pdfjadetex) to perform the conversion
        to PDF and the XML formatter for WWW pages. Not figured
        out the me.ehf document yet, but that should be possible
        to auto generate this from the SGML source with a
        new dsssl definition.

        Will distribute a first cut when ready, will probably
        distribute the SGML source as well - thats assuming that
        the transition is successful. I have to admit it takes
        a long time to pull everything together.