[Dec 02] setting $frame-depth and $frame-width problems

  • Thomas Hundt <thundt@slack.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
      Previously I was able to set the size of the overall window by setting
      the vars $screen-depth and $screen-width. (And in fact have a nice
      macro bound to F3 that toggles through a few of my favorite shapes.)

      Now this doesn't work anymore: setting $frame-width (or $frame-depth)
      to anything just keeps making it bigger, by leaps and bounds. (The
      related commands change-frame-width do seem to work as advertised;
      unfortunately they change the sizes relatively and not absolutely, so
      I can't use them for this.)

      Am I missing something?

      Thanks

      -Tom Hundt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2002
        This is a bug that I have just fixed, I believe we will be pushing a new fixed version of 2002-12 out asap. This version should have more pre-compiled versions available (i.e. hpux11 etc),

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/