Re: [jasspa] December 2002 Release posted.

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
      Rick,
      I do not have access to HPUX at my end (although
      that may change soon). Steve may be able to build an
      image which I can upload onto the site.
      What version of HPUX do you need ?

      Rick Owen wrote:
      > Jon,
      >
      > When will there be binaries for hpux? I use me every day on an hpux system,
      > but I have no access to compilers or such -- it's a production machine and my
      > account doesn't allow development.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rick.
      >
      > --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
      >
      >>The December 2002 release of JASSPA's MicroEmacs has now
      >>been posted to http://www.jasspa.com The source and
      >>a limited number of binaries are available. The information
      >>pages have not been updated yet with the change details.
      >>These will get filled in over the course of the next
      >>few days as I collate all of the information together.
      >>
      >>If there are any problems with the HTML pages or
      >>release then please drop me a line directly (off group).
      >>
      >>Regards
      >>Jon.
      >>

      > =====
      > A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
      > -- Bill Cosby

      > http://mailplus.yahoo.com

    • Rick Owen
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
        Hi Jon,

        uname -a returns:

        HP-UX gabriel B.11.00 U 9000/800 610339363 unlimited-user license

        and I think the "B.11.00 U" is the current version and release level of the OS.

        Thanks,
        Rick.

        =====