Re: [jasspa] December 2002 Release posted.

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
      Jon,

      When will there be binaries for hpux? I use me every day on an hpux system,
      but I have no access to compilers or such -- it's a production machine and my
      account doesn't allow development.

      Thanks,
      Rick.

      --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
      > The December 2002 release of JASSPA's MicroEmacs has now
      > been posted to http://www.jasspa.com The source and
      > a limited number of binaries are available. The information
      > pages have not been updated yet with the change details.
      > These will get filled in over the course of the next
      > few days as I collate all of the information together.
      >
      > If there are any problems with the HTML pages or
      > release then please drop me a line directly (off group).

      =====
      A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
      -- Bill Cosby

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
        Rick,
        I do not have access to HPUX at my end (although
        that may change soon). Steve may be able to build an
        image which I can upload onto the site.
        What version of HPUX do you need ?

        Rick Owen wrote:
        > Jon,
        >
        > When will there be binaries for hpux? I use me every day on an hpux system,
        > but I have no access to compilers or such -- it's a production machine and my
        > account doesn't allow development.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Rick.
        >
        > --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
        >
        >>The December 2002 release of JASSPA's MicroEmacs has now
        >>been posted to http://www.jasspa.com The source and
        >>a limited number of binaries are available. The information
        >>pages have not been updated yet with the change details.
        >>These will get filled in over the course of the next
        >>few days as I collate all of the information together.
        >>
        >>If there are any problems with the HTML pages or
        >>release then please drop me a line directly (off group).
        >>
        >>Regards
        >>Jon.
        >>

        > =====
        > A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
        > -- Bill Cosby

        > http://mailplus.yahoo.com

      • Rick Owen
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
          Hi Jon,

          uname -a returns:

          HP-UX gabriel B.11.00 U 9000/800 610339363 unlimited-user license

          and I think the "B.11.00 U" is the current version and release level of the OS.

          Thanks,
          Rick.

          =====