December 2002 Release posted.

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2002
      The December 2002 release of JASSPA's MicroEmacs has now
      been posted to http://www.jasspa.com The source and
      a limited number of binaries are available. The information
      pages have not been updated yet with the change details.
      These will get filled in over the course of the next
      few days as I collate all of the information together.

      If there are any problems with the HTML pages or
      release then please drop me a line directly (off group).

    • Rick Owen
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
        Jon,

        When will there be binaries for hpux? I use me every day on an hpux system,
        but I have no access to compilers or such -- it's a production machine and my
        account doesn't allow development.

        Thanks,
        Rick.

        --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
        > The December 2002 release of JASSPA's MicroEmacs has now
        > been posted to http://www.jasspa.com The source and
        > a limited number of binaries are available. The information
        > pages have not been updated yet with the change details.
        > These will get filled in over the course of the next
        > few days as I collate all of the information together.
        >
        > If there are any problems with the HTML pages or
        > release then please drop me a line directly (off group).

        =====
        A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
        -- Bill Cosby

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
          Rick,
          I do not have access to HPUX at my end (although
          that may change soon). Steve may be able to build an
          image which I can upload onto the site.
          What version of HPUX do you need ?

          Rick Owen wrote:
          > Jon,
          >
          > When will there be binaries for hpux? I use me every day on an hpux system,
          > but I have no access to compilers or such -- it's a production machine and my
          > account doesn't allow development.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Rick.
          >
          > --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
          >
          >>The December 2002 release of JASSPA's MicroEmacs has now
          >>been posted to http://www.jasspa.com The source and
          >>a limited number of binaries are available. The information
          >>pages have not been updated yet with the change details.
          >>These will get filled in over the course of the next
          >>few days as I collate all of the information together.
          >>
          >>If there are any problems with the HTML pages or
          >>release then please drop me a line directly (off group).
          >>
          >>Regards
          >>Jon.
          >>

          > =====
          > A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
          > -- Bill Cosby

          > http://mailplus.yahoo.com

        • Rick Owen
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
            Hi Jon,

            uname -a returns:

            HP-UX gabriel B.11.00 U 9000/800 610339363 unlimited-user license

            and I think the "B.11.00 U" is the current version and release level of the OS.

            Thanks,
            Rick.

            =====