Re: [jasspa] Oracle PL/SQL syntax highlighting

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi Jon,

      Thanks for the explanation. I understand what you're saying about the
      complexities. I agree that performance should not be compromised for features.
      I'm just happy for the syntax highlighting and the limited indent.

      Thanks -- I'll look forward to whatever you send once you're back from
      traveling.

      Rick.

      =====
      Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
        Forcing me to explain the situation has just sparked
        a new idea for the indentation look back which
        should not be so computationally expensive. I should
        be able to mock this up in macros to test the concept,
        starting with the PL/SQL difficult cases.

        So thanks for the prompt !

        Jon.