Re: [jasspa] nanoemacs on gentoo distro?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
      Bob,

      First that I've heard of Gentoo - certainly not
      received any correspondence on this distro from
      anybody. Slackware user myself - simple and
      clean no frilly X-Window config stuff !

      Guess the software should build from source.
      Noted GCC 3.2, I'm not aware that the source
      has been built on GCC 3.+ yet.

      Looks like you are on your own - let us know
      how you get on.