Re: [jasspa] memsdev.dll

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
      You have to build memsdev.dll !! Given that you have MS-DEV
      Studio then you can build it. The source and MS project
      are in a sub-directory of the source tree called "memsdev".

      I have used "memsdev" in the past but did not really like
      the level of integration. If you are an expert at
      COM then I would be interested in the debugging interface.
      The other downside is OLE support, would be better if
      ME would doc in the sub-window.

      See how you go with it - am open to suggestions.