memsdev.dll

  • eatmyhairyshorts
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2002
      I read in the documentation that Jasspa developed a dll to intergrate
      MicroEmacs into Microsoft Development Studio. The name of the said
      dll was memsdev.dll. I can't find this file in the binary
      distribution available for Microsoft OS's. Where can I find this dll?

      Sincerely,

      Dan Perry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
        You have to build memsdev.dll !! Given that you have MS-DEV
        Studio then you can build it. The source and MS project
        are in a sub-directory of the source tree called "memsdev".

        I have used "memsdev" in the past but did not really like
        the level of integration. If you are an expert at
        COM then I would be interested in the debugging interface.
        The other downside is OLE support, would be better if
        ME would doc in the sub-window.

        See how you go with it - am open to suggestions.