RE: [jasspa] NanoEmacs - how to stop backups completely?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2002
      Disable the backup mode, i.e. add the following to your ne.emf

      -1 global-mode "backup"

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2002
        I use the on-line ME help (me.ehf file), start-up ME (not NE) and in the main
        menu go to Help -> General Help, select search, using a search for of "backup"
        gets you a pretty good list, using "+backup +disable" gets you a better list.

      • hughes_dj

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2002