RE: [jasspa] Re: NanoEmacs and German keyboards

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2002
      I had a suspicion it was a Windows/Console issue - I hate this crap
      inconsistent operating system, it causes so much grief! Whats the betting that
      this only occurs on a Win98 Console... What flavour of windows are you using
      just in case we do have more problems in this area?

      You can test as follows:

      !if &band $system 1
      ; console
      !else