Solution to Windows PATH/MEPATH problem

  • hughes_dj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Here is a solution that works for me (NT, 2000, XP)

      Create a file called ne32.bat containing just one line:

      start /DC:\DJH\APPS\Tools\ ne.exe %1

      (Replace C:\DJH\APPS\Tools\ with the path to your ne.exe,ne.emf

      The /D switch tells Windows to start ne.exe in that dir. This works
      great for NT, 2000, XP - I don't know about Win9x - anyone?

      -- David