Re: Bullet chars 0xb7 and 0x95 unsupported

  • thundt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 3:45 PM
      --- In jasspa@y..., "Steven Phillips" <sphillips@p...> wrote:
      > Looks like a bug to me, I will look into this and try to fix it,
      out of
      > interest are you using fill-paragraph or ifill-paragraph?

      I'm using a wrapper around ifill-paragraph, which causes the cursor to
      be left at the *end* of the paragraph (ready to fill the next one).
      This lets me re-fill a bunch of them at once (e.g., ^U^Xp to fill the
      next four).

      ;------------------------------------------------------------
      ; my-ifill-paragraph: makes fill move cursor to end by default
      ; (use numarg of 0 to leave it in place -- default for ifill)
      ;------------------------------------------------------------
      define-macro my-ifill-paragraph
      !if @?
      !if &equ @# 0
      ifill-paragraph
      !else
      @# ifill-paragraph
      !endif
      !else
      1 ifill-paragraph
      !emacro
      !force global-bind-key my-ifill-paragraph "C-x p"