hkjava.emf -- additions

  • thundt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      Here are a couple of highlighting keywords missing from the Java hook
      file (hkjava.emf). This pertains to the 1/1/02 release.

      N.b. in my company file, I've added:
      add-file-hook ".js" fhook-java ; JavaScript
      to associate JavaScript files with this hook.

      Here is myjava.emf:

      ;------------------------------------------------------------
      ; myjava.emf thundt rev 4 30-May-02
      ; Java and JavaScript stuff
      ;------------------------------------------------------------
      define-macro my-fhook-java

      ; JavaScript
      hilight .hilight.java 1 "var" .scheme.keyword

      ; Java
      hilight .hilight.java 1 "finally" .scheme.keyword
      hilight .hilight.java 1 "implements" .scheme.type
      hilight .hilight.java 1 "boolean" .scheme.variable
      hilight .hilight.java 1 "true" .scheme.variable
      hilight .hilight.java 1 "false" .scheme.variable
      !emacro

      set-variable .my-fhook-java.exec 1
      ml-write "[loaded myjava]"