[jasspa] Re: insert-date

  • Steven Phillips,,,
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 1999
      All,

      I think I may be one step ahead on the date insertion issue. I've added a
      "Date & Time" item to the main osd Insert menu and this gives you 10 different
      formats to choose from. The function is American aware, i.e. the form is
      MM/DD/YY if your language is not American its DD/MM/YY etc. It also uses the
      Organizer to get the Month and Date names (Set in Organizer Setup page) so if
      you've setup up Organizer to use 'Donnerstag' then that what the insert date
      will use.

      This will be in the next release (which I keep on saying will be soon).
      Hopefully that will be sufficient for you all,

      Steve