Re: [jasspa] Comments in Delphi

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
      Further comments. From my 1978 "Pascal User
      Manual and Report" - 2nd Edition then the
      comments (* *) are valid. The note attached
      is "On systems where the curly brackets are
      unavailable the characters (* and *) are
      used in their place." Hence these are
      officially part of the language and should
      be supported.

      Agreed the '//' should also be added as
      these markers seem to have migrated to
      other languages.