Re: [jasspa] Comments in Delphi

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2002
      I must admit I cannot ever remember seeing (* *) as a
      comment demarker - but is was 18+ years since I used
      Pascal with vengence. I'll blow the dust off my old
      Pascal book (probably next to the Coral 66 book) and
      see if I can find it - or is this a newer extension
      that is now a standard ?

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
        Further comments. From my 1978 "Pascal User
        Manual and Report" - 2nd Edition then the
        comments (* *) are valid. The note attached
        is "On systems where the curly brackets are
        unavailable the characters (* and *) are
        used in their place." Hence these are
        officially part of the language and should
        be supported.

        Agreed the '//' should also be added as
        these markers seem to have migrated to
        other languages.