Re: [jasspa] i can?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2002
      I can confirm that ME works fine on Windows
      Millenium Edition. I have not used it with
      vengence on this platform but I had no problems
      with the install or general usage.

      I thought WinME was just a Microsoft patch
      to '98 in addition to a publicity scam to
      get everybody to buy another version of Windows ?

      Jon.