Re: [jasspa] i can?

  • dos@correo.unam.mx
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 12:05 PM
      thanks, i´m running it in win98se, but in the list of plataforms (in the
      microemacs web page) not appears WMilleniumEdition.

      I think don´t will have a problems if i run micro emacs in winMillenium.

      SaluD.O.S.

      Diego

      Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
      UNAMonos Comunicándonos
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 10:54 PM
        We test ME thoroughly on Win98se, NT & Win2000 and on these platforms all
        problems that are found are fixed. It is rare to find a problem on one of
        these that does not manifest itself on all the rest, but this can happen
        because there are 2 main development streams, NT (leading to win2000 and XP)
        and Windows 95 (leading to 98 and now XP). However I do not know of any bug
        that shows up in one version which does not show up in some form in all the
        other versions of the same stream.

        So in short, while we have not thoroughly tested ME on ME I would not
        envisage many problems if any. Also I do have access to an ME box so if you
        do get any problems mail a bug report to support@... and I should be
        able to reproduce it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10 1:49 AM
          I can confirm that ME works fine on Windows
          Millenium Edition. I have not used it with
          vengence on this platform but I had no problems
          with the install or general usage.

          I thought WinME was just a Microsoft patch
          to '98 in addition to a publicity scam to
          get everybody to buy another version of Windows ?

          Jon.