Re: [jasspa] Filtering out \0xA0?

  • Bob Paddock
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2002
      On Thursday 21 March 2002 08:38 am, Jon Green wrote:
      > Never seen this. Can you provide some more information
      > please.
      >
      > Platform ?

      Mandrake 8.2.

      > Browser that you are using ?

      Opera 5 mostly, but they all seem to do it.

      > Does this happen on every HTML
      > page or some HTML pages ?
      > Where is this HTML page ?

      Since I've not tried to copy and past from every HTML page I can't answer
      that one, but the ones that I have, all have had this problem.

      This page has the problem:

      http://www.csonline.net/

      Looks like things that where made with FrontPage have the problem. What
      would you expect from Micro$oft.