Re: [jasspa] how to get to the menu

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16 1:51 AM
      I do not usually run with the status bar so I have never
      seen this. I cannot get it to hold the screen whatever
      mode I am using.

      The only thing I can suggest is to make sure that the
      Keyboard Emulation settings are correct. Check
      Session->Emulation->Mapped keys for a F1 over-ride and
      delete.

      The Keyboard is mapped from Session->Emulation.
      Should show VT100 with a VT100 keyboard emulation.

      Also look at Window->Keymap editor. You should
      be able to change F1 in there. F1 should map
      to "VT_PF1" - This is a "VT Function" - you
      may have this mapped to some other menu or
      scroll function - this would stop the
      key from appearing.