Info: Changing Auto Spell to underline bad words

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      Changing Auto Spell to underline bad words

      Quick note on anybody that uses Auto-spell mode. Took me a while
      to find what part of the scheme to change so may be useful.

      If you want the erroneous words to appear underlined and
      hilighted rather than just hilighted in a color then you can
      change this by modifying the scheme as follows:-

      Help->Scheme Editor

      Then select the "Schemes" tab and change the Selection and Scheme
      to the following:-

      Selection: "Programming Langs"
      Scheme: "Error"

      You can add underline by setting the 'U' bit on each of the text
      types (use the mouse to select 'U' column - should toggle on/off).

      Save the scheme and make it current. The scheme that you use
      needs to be fully enabled. I use the Blue or Green schemes which
      are more fully enabled than some of the others.

      For Auto spell to run then you need the spelling dictionaries
      installed and the Auto spell mode should be enabled from:-

      Help->User Setup

      Auto Save Dics: Y
      Auto Spell : Y