Re[2]: [jasspa] news: nanoEmacs

  • Bruno Sabin
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2002
      Hello Steven,

      UNIX is really where I would tremendously benefit from nE ... any
      source code on the horizon? (you know all the platforms I need 8-D

      Also, even though I would use microEmacs for everyday editing, I was
      wondering what would the overhead be if we added some sort of
      language hook support (crude support could go in the ne.emf if need
      be)? (I'm lost without my Perl hook ... grown used to it a bit too
      much I guess).

      Then again it would mean increasing the size/complexity of a tool
      which advantage relies in its extreme simplicity. Just a shot in the
      dark.

      Also, ipipe support is hard to forget when you've been using ME for
      a while (grep is what made me realise its absence). Again, I can
      still get a shell using ^X-C

      nuff raving! I need it, I love it, gimme more (UNIX)

      --
      Kind regards,

      Bruno

      Bruno Sabin Parametric Technology Corp.
      Phone: +1 (858) 535 3010 Suite 310, 5850 Oberlin Drive
      Fax: +1 (858) 535 3002 San Diego, CA.92121

      Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
      -Berthold Auerbach, German Writer (1812-1882)

      mailto:bsabin@...