Re: [jasspa] Abbreviation files (.eaf) anybody used \d ?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2002
      Further reseting the indent in the abbreviation sequences.
      There would appear to be a escape sequence of \I which
      performs a "back-tab" operation. This allows the indendation
      to be modified.

      So for Latex an abbreviation (as attached) may be defined.
      However, the shipped Latex macro template does not enable
      abbreviation mode by default so this needs to be turned
      on in hklatex.emf (add a 'b' to the setup strings) i.e.

      retrieving revision 2.8
      diff -r2.8 hklatex.emf
      19,20c19,20
      < set-variable .fhook-latex.setup ® "/history" "fhook/latex"
      "fghinopsx"
      < set-variable .fhook-latex.setup-mask "aefghijkmnopstuwx"
      ---
      > set-variable .fhook-latex.setup ® "/history" "fhook/latex" "bfghinopsx"
      > set-variable .fhook-latex.setup-mask "abefghijkmnopstuwx"

      Really must get this documentation sorted out !