buffer-mode

  • thundt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
      Maybe I'm just way behidn the times but it seems to me that one of the
      things that's changed in '02 is that doing things like

      -39 buffer-mode

      now have to be done like

      -1 buffer-mode "wrap"

      (never mind that the 39 is now 40 according to the documentation :-)

      The help file still says you can do it the old fashioned way.
      Grepping through the .emf files reveals otherwise :-)
      The good news is that this is consistent with the way global-mode
      works (and I think GNU Emacs also).

      -Tom Hundt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
        The docs are out by one, but the other way! try:

        -41 buffer-mode

        I added 2 new modes for this release, fence and rbin and the buffer-mode
        docs only list rbin.