Fence Matching in 2002 release.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2002
      While I rememeber ....

      One thing I omitted to inform people about. The new release
      contains higlighting for fence matching. This was requested
      some 2 months ago. To enable this feature then you need to
      enable, I think it is off by default:-

      M-x user-setup -> Platform ->Fence Display
      "Always draw & jump on close"

      Or some other setting setting at your preference.

      Thanks to Steve for implementing this.