January 2002 Release now available.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2002
      The January 2002 release is now available from
      http://www.jasspa.com

      If you download this release then you must also
      download new spelling dictionaries.

      This release is under GPL.

    • thundt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2002
        Nice!! Great job!

        --- In jasspa@y..., Jon Green <jon@j...> wrote:
        > The January 2002 release is now available from
        > http://www.jasspa.com
        >
        > If you download this release then you must also
        > download new spelling dictionaries.
        >
        > This release is under GPL.

      • Bob Paddock
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
          On Sunday 06 January 2002 04:33 pm, you wrote:
          > The January 2002 release is now available from
          > http://www.jasspa.com

          Please check jasspame.zip for CRC errors. I've downloaded it twice on two
          different machine, on two different browsers. The other files I've used so
          far seem fine, but that one gives a CRC error when trying to extract one of
          the CAB files.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
            Checked copy uploaded from masker disk .............. OK
            Downloaded copy from www.jasspa.com + checked ....... FAILED

            You are right. The image on WWW now seems to
            be corrupt. Interesting - I downloaded from
            here a few weeks ago at a different location
            and it was fine.

            Uploading new image -- will be available in
            30 minutes or so -- up is slower than down:-(

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
              There were two 1-bit errors in the image. If you want to repair
              the damage rather than downloading then perform a binary edit on
              the zip image (C-x 9) at the following locations:-

              <duff
              ---
              >good

              Duff
              <000364F0: 94 22 C7 06 22 E7 48 AE E7 D8 86 96 B2 85 CE 8C
              --
              >000364F0: 94 23 C7 06 22 E7 48 AE E7 D8 86 96 B2 85 CE 8C

              Duff
              <0006F4F0: 24 52 AF 2A FA 73 C2 2D E9 90 1D ED 98 F9 D6 9A
              --
              >0006F4F0: 24 53 AF 2A FA 73 C2 2D E9 90 1D ED 98 F9 D6 9A

              Also confirmed that the uploaded image is good
              by downloading it again and checking.