Cygwin terminal window full color support fix

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      Further the cygwin patch I released last week.

      Full color hilighting in the terminal window may be supported by
      configuring termcap correctly which I had neglected to do. Given
      the last cygwin patch then add the following definition to the
      _CYGWIN definition block within emain.h and then re-build:-

      #define _USETPARM 1 /* Use tparm for termcap entries */

      Once built then "Termcap Color" may be enabled from user setup
      i.e.

      M-x user-setup
      <TAB> to "Platform"
      p to enable Termcap color if not enabled (Y)
      f to enable Fonts if not enabled (Y)

      Within the same menu it is suggested that the color scheme be
      changed to "Termcap (black)", this is better suited to
      termcap type terminals with their limited color support.

      r to change the color scheme (cursor keys to select).

      Save the changes (s) and then current (c) to enact
      immediatly.