Re: [jasspa] gogo bug

  • dgroth@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2001
      I was grepping through the sources and macros but could not found anything
      about `gogo'. The executable on the DEC I compiled myself, the winexe was
      downloaded. However this interesting mysterious is gone so you will know if it
      reappears. May be it is a time dependent phenomen. Computers are complicated
      animals.

      regards,
      Detlef

      > Not a joke.
      >
      > Cannot reproduce this on my version of me (W2K). Used
      > any old XML and inserted some <go:go> tags.
      >
      > I'll admit I'm running a new release internally
      > may be I'll drop back to the Aug 2001 release
      > and see what I can do.
      >
      > Is there any more information that you can provide ??

      > dgroth@... wrote:
      > >
      > > hello, I got a hidden feature:
      > >
      > > in a large xml-file I have to replace a <go:go> tag with an <gogo>
      > > tag. (go stands for gene ontology)
      > > If I try this, the replacement occurs but then my whool file is eaten
      > > slowly but continously by ME.
      > >
      > > I observed this on Win2000 and on alpha-dec-osf3.0 with the latest
      > > ME-release.
      > >
      > > is it a joke or a bug ....
      > >
      > > regards,
      > > Detlef

      > > This is an unmoderated list. JASSPA is not responsible for the content
      > of

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Dr.Detlef Groth
      Neue Scheune 5