Re: [jasspa] dos capture

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2001
      To pipe into a window then use

      Esc-x ipipe-shell-command
      Pipe: dir /w

      The quick key stroke is Esc-\

      The output appears in a window called *command*.
      You can also run "Esc-x ishell" this brings up
      a command line in a buffer window. However with
      98 there are some problems with speed. Better is
      to install www.cygwin.com which gives you a
      UNIX command shell - this works better with me32.

      From what you have described Esc-\ will
      serve you best.