Severe beeping problem if Macro or help on commad is issued from the menu

  • pmmg@netcabo.pt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2001
      Hello All!

      If you select Macro... under Insert or Help on Command in Help and then move the mouse, if you have the beep activated you'll hear a whole lot of beeps every time you move the mouse.

      I think that any command that is executed from the Menu Bars that uses meGetString does it, atleast I've tryed a lot and all of them do it.

      Supposedly it is the handleling of the callsbacks from the mouse ...???

      It's not severe since, you can work but it's a whole lot annoying ....:=)

      Greetings

      Pedro Gomes