imenu for microemacs

  • dgroth@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2001
      hello, I have written a small imenu macro - emacs-like ;) - which is
      asking you for a regex and then popups a imenu where you can jump to
      the specific line.

      you can redefine the regex by "esc 0 esc x imenu", you can popup the
      imenu with <f7>, you can customize a default :index-string in your
      file-hook-file. More notes and installation is written in the small
      attached file imenu.emf

      regards,
      Detlef