Re: [jasspa] spelling definition

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2001
      Ah, you mean the "Meaning" button from the spell dialog.
      No - do not copy the file as you have indicated below. What
      you are missing is a HUGE 15MB file full of words and
      descriptions + some set up.

      I'm not sure if this is ready for public consumption yet -
      for one reason and another so forget that the button
      exists !!

      I guess somebody had to eventually ask the question -
      so I'll fend it off !!