spelling definition

  • psventek@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2001
      Anyone care to give an explanation for how to turn on the
      word definition feature in Jasspa microemacs? I have a
      dictionary installed and running, but I haven't been able
      to successfully stumble through the instructions to get
      the definition feature working. Do I simply copy word.emf
      into my user emf file? Is there another way?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2001
        Ah, you mean the "Meaning" button from the spell dialog.
        No - do not copy the file as you have indicated below. What
        you are missing is a HUGE 15MB file full of words and
        descriptions + some set up.

        I'm not sure if this is ready for public consumption yet -
        for one reason and another so forget that the button
        exists !!

        I guess somebody had to eventually ask the question -
        so I'll fend it off !!