Re: [jasspa] Title bar: Unix vs. Win32 (and version variable)

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
      The reason for the order difference was simply in keeping with the
      other applications typically found on the platform. Before anybody
      tells me that "but this application does this ... " there is no
      hard and fast rule here, we followed the general trend of
      typical applications.

      It would be pretty easy to add another $variable to define the
      title bar, probably providing some magic variables for
      buffer name, application name etc.

      I'll add it to the list of desirables !! Even better somebody
      can mail all of the code changes !!

      <SNIP - rest of messages>