Titlebar: icon name != titlebar name (so far)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Regarding my previous e-mail, I wanted to let people know, before y'all go running off to hack your unixterm.c, looks like changing the order of display of items in the titlebar is only of limited usefulness right now: X does not use the titlebar name to be the icon name, and the original name "MicroEmacs" is what it reverts to when the window is minimized... Probably there's a fix to this (e.g., changing the icon name with the titlebar) but I've not yet written it (maybe somebody who's done it can tell us off the top of his head).

      Thomas Hundt <thundt@...> +1-415-643-3595 [http://hundt.com]