RE: [jasspa] Re: simple microemacs questions

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
      > GNU Emacs provides the "global-unset-key" command to unbind
      > keybindings. Does Jasspa Microemacs have such a beast?

      global-unbind-key, bound to esc C-k.

      If you use the main menu's Help -> General Help dialog it has a pretty good
      search facility (searching for "global unbind" finds this straight away).

      Steve
    • psventek@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2001
        Steve, Jon,

        > If you use the main menu's Help -> General Help dialog it has a
        >pretty good search facility (searching for "global unbind" finds this
        >straight away).

        There it is, plain as day. Last night I didn't have my GNU Emacs
        .emacs file in front of me so I was searching (guessing) for the wrong
        key binding. Tonight I won't make that mistake. Sorry guys.