RE: [jasspa] Re: simple microemacs questions

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 7:29 AM
      > GNU Emacs provides the "global-unset-key" command to unbind
      > keybindings. Does Jasspa Microemacs have such a beast?

      global-unbind-key, bound to esc C-k.

      If you use the main menu's Help -> General Help dialog it has a pretty good
      search facility (searching for "global unbind" finds this straight away).

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 8:03 AM
        Try "global-unbind-key" should do the same thing.

        See also

        Keyboard Binding Commands

        from the main help page. This has a list of all
        of the commands that are associated with the
        key bindings.

        Jon.

      • psventek@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1 11:12 AM
          Steve, Jon,

          > If you use the main menu's Help -> General Help dialog it has a
          >pretty good search facility (searching for "global unbind" finds this
          >straight away).

          There it is, plain as day. Last night I didn't have my GNU Emacs
          .emacs file in front of me so I was searching (guessing) for the wrong
          key binding. Tonight I won't make that mistake. Sorry guys.