Some of the current-release download links are down

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27 4:57 PM
      Am trying out the latest & greatest version of my favorite tool.

      The following refuse to download from http://www.jasspa.com/down0107.html:
      jasspame.exe
      meehf.zip
      mehtm.zip
      mehtm.zip
      memacros.zip
      mesrc.zip

      Note that the .tar.gz versions do work, so I bet what happened is somebody updated those and forgot to recreate the .zip ones.  So I guess I'll be installing on Unix first, this time :-)

      Thanks

      __________
      Thomas Hundt <thundt@...> +1-415-643-3595 [http://hundt.com]

    • jon@jasspa.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27 6:12 PM
        Sorry, but the site is fine. Currently on a Sun Solaris
        and can download those mentioned below from Netscape -
        nothing has changed on the site in the last week.

        I can say that it is no longer possible to FTP from the
        site - all downloads are via HTTP only. (Site security
        has been tightened up).

        Sorry - not sure what to suggest - try another browser ??
        Use a download manager ??

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27 6:24 PM
          Can download now. (Of course!) Did you restart the webserver or anything? Maybe your trying it gave it a virtual slap on the side of the monitor. Am also using Netscape, and GetRight download manager.

          Anyway all is fine, am staring at interesting (italics!) text on the PC here... hmmm... :-) :-)

          Thomas Hundt <thundt@...> +1-415-643-3595 [http://hundt.com]