RE: [jasspa] Bug while loading a latex/tex file

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2001
      All,

      Simple fix to hklatex.emf, replace the command-flag variable definition to
      the one below. There have been a few minor teething problems which we are
      ironing out and we will update the release once things have settled down -
      will let you know when that happens.

      Steve

      diff "hklatex.emf-broken" "hklatex.emf"

      46c46
      < set-variable .fhook-latex.command-flag
      "|bo|bo|bo|bo|thb|thb|thb|thb|th|thb|thb|th|thb|th|th|thbH|"
      ---
      > set-variable .fhook-latex.command-flag
      "|bo|bo|bo|bo|thb|thb|thb|thb|th|thb|th|th|thbH|"