RE: [jasspa] Bug while loading a latex/tex file

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2001
      There's a mistake in the hklatex.emf macro file, I'll send a patch as soon
      as I've figured out whats wrong!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2001
        All,

        Simple fix to hklatex.emf, replace the command-flag variable definition to
        the one below. There have been a few minor teething problems which we are
        ironing out and we will update the release once things have settled down -
        will let you know when that happens.

        Steve

        diff "hklatex.emf-broken" "hklatex.emf"

        46c46
        < set-variable .fhook-latex.command-flag
        "|bo|bo|bo|bo|thb|thb|thb|thb|th|thb|thb|th|thb|th|th|thbH|"
        ---
        > set-variable .fhook-latex.command-flag
        "|bo|bo|bo|bo|thb|thb|thb|thb|th|thb|th|th|thbH|"