RE: [jasspa] Bug while loading a latex/tex file

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2001
      There's a mistake in the hklatex.emf macro file, I'll send a patch as soon
      as I've figured out whats wrong!

    • pmmg@netcabo.pt

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2001
          Always check your "mylatex.emf". I suggest that you uncouple
          that first (i.e. rename the file) then start a new ME
          session with a latex file. If there is no error then check
          your "mylatex.emf".

          Also make sure that you are not overriding the 'macros'
          file with your own i.e. have your own "hklatex.emf". I have
          just tried what you have reported and got an unbound error.
          I had my own copy of "hklatex.emf". I've just deleted it
          and the tex file comes up with no errors.

          In summary,

          Look for bad "myXXXX.emf" files which
          conflict with new release

          Look for your own overriding "hkXXXX.emf"
          that is used instead of the proper one.

          Any conflicts then fix.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2001
            All,

            Simple fix to hklatex.emf, replace the command-flag variable definition to
            the one below. There have been a few minor teething problems which we are
            ironing out and we will update the release once things have settled down -
            will let you know when that happens.

            Steve

            diff "hklatex.emf-broken" "hklatex.emf"

            46c46
            < set-variable .fhook-latex.command-flag
            "|bo|bo|bo|bo|thb|thb|thb|thb|th|thb|thb|th|thb|th|th|thbH|"
            ---
            > set-variable .fhook-latex.command-flag
            "|bo|bo|bo|bo|thb|thb|thb|thb|th|thb|th|th|thbH|"