Re: [jasspa] Some links down in the new page ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2001
      The help pages are now available. There were a couple of
      minor corrections we had to make to the documentation
      late last night and have been uploaded this morning
      (dated 2001/07/14).

      The IBM AIX 4.3 executable image was named
      incorrectly, this now has it's correct name of
      "meaix43.gz".

      The HPUX executables were incorrectly
      labeled on the download page with
      inconsistent versions of the O/S. This
      has been rectified.

      The "history" page has been updated to
      reflect some of the more recent changes that
      have been incorporated into the release.

      Corrected the "mesrc.zip" link problem.

      Thanks Pedro.