Some links down in the new page ...

  • pmmg@netcabo.pt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
      Hello All,

      First of all, let me congratulate Jon and Steven (and all the rest of
      the crowd!) for this new release....!

      After browsing away in the new WWW (much better than the old one!),
      I've discovered some missing links.

      mewinhlp.zip
      mehtm.zip
      mehtml.tar.gz

      mesrc.zip and mesrc.tar.gz point to the same link (mesrc.tar.gz)

      Keep up the good work.

      Best Regards

      Pedro Gomes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2001
        The help pages are now available. There were a couple of
        minor corrections we had to make to the documentation
        late last night and have been uploaded this morning
        (dated 2001/07/14).

        The IBM AIX 4.3 executable image was named
        incorrectly, this now has it's correct name of
        "meaix43.gz".

        The HPUX executables were incorrectly
        labeled on the download page with
        inconsistent versions of the O/S. This
        has been rectified.

        The "history" page has been updated to
        reflect some of the more recent changes that
        have been incorporated into the release.

        Corrected the "mesrc.zip" link problem.

        Thanks Pedro.