Re: [jasspa] When do we have the pleasure of a new release of ME...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hmmmmm,

      Is this a bit of pressure that I am detecting
      for us to get our act together a little bit more ??

      I would agree that we have been more than a bit lame
      just lately. For our defense I would say that we
      had an intermittent crash on Windows (1 per week)
      that we have been tracking for over 2 months now, however
      that was resolved last week when Steve managed to
      find the magic way to reproduce the fault.

      So, with no excuses left to delay any more then
      lets say that there will be something new at
      www.jasspa.com on 16th July 2001 !!