When do we have the pleasure of a new release of ME...

  • pmmg@netcabo.pt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hello All ...

      I wonder when a new release of ME'2001 will be available to the general population and where ... ?

      Thanx

      Pedro Gomes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
        Hmmmmm,

        Is this a bit of pressure that I am detecting
        for us to get our act together a little bit more ??

        I would agree that we have been more than a bit lame
        just lately. For our defense I would say that we
        had an intermittent crash on Windows (1 per week)
        that we have been tracking for over 2 months now, however
        that was resolved last week when Steve managed to
        find the magic way to reproduce the fault.

        So, with no excuses left to delay any more then
        lets say that there will be something new at
        www.jasspa.com on 16th July 2001 !!